Smart Leak Detection
Watch It In Action
OL1 captures leak data and stores it along with pictures and location tags for easy tracking and record keeping.
Visual Leak Locator
OL1 using the smartphone's camera can scan a wider industrial area, and directs you to the source of the leak.
Prosaris Leak Locator app can calculate flow, energy loss and monetary loss in real-time.
No Training Required
No special training or trained professionals are needed to find leaks in your facility with the Prosaris OL1.
Reduce spurious shutdowns caused by low system air-pressure, and high energy bills by employing Prosaris Smart Leak Management tools into regular workflow.
Affordable Leak Management
Prosaris OL1 is a smart ultrasonic tool that offer the benefits of expensive sonic visualizers at the cost of auditory leak detectors.
Dimensions: (H x W x L) 22mm x 95mm x 95mm
Weight: (including battery) 300g (0.7 pounds)
Operating temperature: –20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
Storage temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
Charging temperature: +4°C to +45°C (+39°F to +113°F)
Pollution degree: 2
Operating environment: Wet location
Relative humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
Ingress protection: Designed to IP54
Warranty: 1 year
Supported languages: English
24 digital MEMS microphones
Frequency Range: 10 kHz to 80 kHz
Operating distance: 0.3m to >50m (1ft to >164ft)
Field of view : 150° ± 5°
Measurement range: 0 dB to 110 dB (frequency independent)
dB gain: Auto gain adjustment
Frequency selection: User selection for lower and upper bound (FFT visible with display settings)
Sensitivity Auto sensitivity adjustment :
Performance (detection) In low noise industrial environment:
- >0.481 lpm at 310 kPag from 4.25m (>0.017cfm at 45 psig from 14′)
- >0.935 lpm at 690 kPag from 9.15m (>0.017cfm at 100 psig from 30′)
For higher noise environments:
- >0.481 lpm at 310 kPag from 3.20m (>0.017cfm at 45 psig from 10.5′)
- >0.935 lpm at 690 kPag from 5.65m (>0.017cfm at 100 psig from 18.5′)
UL61010-1, 3rd Ed. 2019-07-19 CAN/CSA No. 61010-1-12, 3rd Ed. 2019-07-19 IEC 61010-1:2010, 3rd Ed. + AMD1: 2016
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) international: IEC 61326-1: Portable Electromagnetic Environment CAN ICES-3(A)/NMB-3(A)
FCC: FCC 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B – Verification ICES-003 Issue 6 January 2016
Battery: UL 1642 (except impact test and crush test)
Type: Rechargeable Li-Pol
Rating: Rated 3.7Vdc, 1.5Ah, maximum specified charge and discharge temperature 45°C
Life: 8+ hours
Charging time: 6 hours
Charging method: USB-C
Connection type: Cable-connected (USB-C)
Compatible Medium: Android
Compatible with: Prosaris Leak Management App (available on Google Play)
Software User Plans
$600 per year
Billed Annually in advance. First Year’s purchase is included with the purchase of every OL1.
Extend Your Company User Plan to 4 years. Includes The Advanced Care Plan.
$3,000 per year
$2,000 per year
Company User Plus:
Billed Annually in advance.
Advanced Care Plan
- Commences at the end of the original Prosaris manufacturer’s warranty period of 1 year from date of original
purchase. The term of the plan is 4 years.
- No deductibles and no hidden fee’s. ACP includes:
- Repairs due to manufacturers defects during the term of the Plan
- Failures due to normal wear and tear, including both mechanical and electrical failures
- Defects in material and workmanship
- One-time battery replacement in the event that the original battery no longer holds a proper charge
(based on Prosaris test protocol)
- One-time OL1 thorough cleaning and preventative maintenance detail. Includes: new battery, new silicone outer
skin, new case, new seals, new vents, new cables, and a complete check to confirm that the OL1 board is
functioning in an as new compliant state ( if it is not, the OL1 board will be repaired to as new condition or
- Unlimited Tech Support on your covered device and its connection to approved mobile devices. Includes access
to bilingual (English and French) Tech Support via phone, chat or on-line self-serve.
- File a claim over the phone or by web form. Fast and easy claims process.
- Tech support includes the following:
- Set up and connection support between your new device and your mobile device.
- Refresher training, both hardware and backend Company Platform
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- OL1 tips and tricks for best performance in the field
- Frequent updates on new product features and access to free trial periods