COOL – COMPACT NON-CYCLING REFRIGERATED DRYER
Atmospheric air, drawn into a compressor, always contains humidity. During the compression process, this humidity becomes condensate and may cause serious damage to your air distribution system and your equipment. Our COOL 15 refrigerated dryer has been developed to solve the problem, they reliably remove condensate getting perfectly dry compressed air and a dewpoint of 45 °F.
Refrigerated Dryers with a Small Footprint
Experience the innovation and worry-free operation of the Chicago Pneumatic COOL refrigerated dryers. They are the perfect solution to clean your air for car shops, tire inflation, spray painting, packaging, inject molding, pneumatic tools and control systems. With their compact design, easy access to key components and simple to install, these dryers produce an environment that lets you focus on growing your business and not worrying about your air system.
- Eliminates water, oil and dirt from air systems
- Prevents damage to tools and cylinders, adding to their longevity
- Fewer finished product defects
- Prevents “fisheye” paint splotches
- Reduces operational downtime
- Increases profitability and productivity
- Eliminates air line purging
- Compact design for small footprint
- Quality components for efficient cooling
- Internal layout and enclosure allow for quiet operation
- Plug and play installation
- Simple and reliable timer drain