Pneumatech Ultimate Filters
The new Pneumatech Ultimate Series provides a comprehensive range that protects downstream equipment from compressed air contaminants.
With energy efficiency and low total cost of ownership, the Pneumatech Ultimate Filter surpasses conventional filters in the market, providing the most advanced filter yet.
The expertly engineered Ultimate Series not only achieves the highest air purity standards in line with ISO 8573-1:2010, but it also incorporates the latest filtration technology. The new filter housing reduces differential pressure loss which, when combined with the new element design, significantly improves airflow and performance, making the Ultimate filter one of the most energy-efficient filter housings available.
A range that incorporates coalescence filters, dust filters, activated carbon filters, and water separators, is available in a wide range of port sizes and is suitable for installation worldwide.
Then a new range of threaded filters is available from 1/8” to 3” with flow rates from 10 – 2550 Nm³/hr (6 – 1500 scfm) with a maximum operating pressure of 20.7 bar (300 psig). Pneumatech Ultimate – The filter range with best-in-class performance and the greatest flexibility.
Features and Benefits
- Flow-Optimized Design
- Improved Air Flow Characteristics
- Reduced Energy Consumption
- Reduced Cost of Ownership
- Increased Performance
- Significantly reduced differential pressure <125 mbar
- Up to 20.7 bar (300 psig) maximum working pressure
- Exceptional oil aerosol and particulate removal
- New Filtration Technology
- New Deep Pleated Media
- New housing design for flexible installation and simplified serviceability
- New Externally Accessible Drain
- Reliable filtration performance
- Tested and validated in accordance with ISO 12500-1 & ISO 8573-1: 2010
- Color-coded elements
- Corrosion-resistant color-coded caps for easy and accurate filtration grade identification
Robust Design & EP Corrosion Protection
The new range offers corrosion resistance and salt spray testing to ISO 9227: 2012. The durable and hard-wearing electrophoretic coating on both internal and external faces of the filter housing followed by a tough polyester powder coating
Market Leading Performance
Introducing new deep pleated media technology is a step change in performance, combined with a custom engineered anti-re-entrainment layer for exception oil coalescence, ensuring a low total cost of ownership.
New Externally Accessible Drain
Unique, externally accessible automatic drain fitted to filter models PMH 119 – 2550. The drain is supplied as standard with a plastic drain shield cover.
Designed with servicing and maintenance in mind, the new profiled bowl design and hexagonal spanner locator coupled with the internal unique push-fit element ensures a simple, quick, and reliable process.
Pneumatech utilizes deep pleated media to deliver market-leading filtration performance. The new forward-thinking design delivers exceptional results in both oil aerosol removal and particulate retention; significantly reducing differential pressure and energy consumption for low operational lifetime costs. Engineered to deliver a step change in performance, the new ultimate element optimizes filtration efficiencies and produces compressed air in line with the highest standards of air purity, meeting the quality classes specified in ISO 8573-1: 2010.
- Push Fit Pneumatech Filtration
- Elements ensure perfect sealing within the filter housing and assist with easy removal
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Cylinders
- Provide corrosion resistance and deliver strength and stability to the element
- Custom Engineered Media
- Hydrophobic & oleophobic borosilicate media specifically developed to deliver consistently low-pressure drop, combined with pleated element construction for high dirt holding capacity and an increased filtration surface area
- Custom Outer Drainage Layer
- Prevents oil carryover and improves coalescence performance
- Unique Element End Cap
- Color coding system for quick and simple grade identification