The QRS is the leading rotary screw compressor for service or light industrial applications. Specially designed for high performance, efficiency and reliability our QRS rotary screw compressor range will meet the compressed air demands of a tire shop, maintenance shop or paint shop.
Our QRS rotary screw compressors can be base or receiver mounted, with or without dryer to have a compact and all-in one system.
Fast & cost effective maintenance
No wearing parts: increases reliability and reduces maintenance costs.
Built to last
Designed for continuous duty and very hard working conditions.
Quiet by design, the QRS can be installed almost anywhere, without disturbing your working environment. That is why we made the unit extra quiet. With a sound level as low as 61 dB(A), the QRS is comparable to a household appliance.
Cost-effective to buy and own
The QRS doesn’t require a separate compressor room. That reduces logistical hassles such as piping, but also lowers your operational and your investment costs. How? The QRS does not have to push its air through an elaborate network of pipes. This means less pressure drops and a higher Free Air Delivery, which generates significant energy savings. But it often also frees up the possibility of choosing a lower pressure and power variant of the QRS, and thus to lower your investment cost significantly.
Advanced screw air end The QRS 3-10M comes with a new high-efficiency air end that delivers 15% more air and is 12% more efficient than its predecessor.
IE3 efficiency motor allows for continuous operation while reducing energy costs.
Refrigerant dryer can be added to your QRS for dry, quality air.
Super-silent canopy reduces sound emissions to a comfortable 61-68 dB(A).
- Low Sound Enclosures
- Tri-voltage TEFC drive motors
- All Major Components are Vibration Isolated
- ES4000 Basic Controller (10-20M only)
- 125 & 150 psig standard (10-20M only, 100 & 175 available with kit)
- Simplified Maintenance from a Single Panel
- Start/Stop Controls on 3 phase 3-7.5 HP units
- Spin-on Oil & Separator Filters
- Load/No Load Operation with Timed Shutdown on 10-20M and Single Phase Compressors
- Lift Gate Charge $125 net (minimum)
- 3.2 L/ .85 gal oil capacity