Equipped with the latest generation of screw element for improved free air delivery and efficiency
Easy to use, efficient, and reliable, the QRS 10-20M range meets the compressed air demands of tire shops, paint shops, car dealers, maintenance shops and more. The range is quiet by design, allowing it to be installed almost anywhere in the workshop, without disturbing your working environment. Base mounted or tank mounted, with or without dryer, and with 100-175 psig pressure variants available, the QRS is a complete solution for your business.
Our QRS rotary screw compressors can be base or receiver mounted, with or without dryer to have a compact and all-in one system.
Fast & cost effective maintenance
No wearing parts: increases reliability and reduces maintenance costs.
Built to last
Designed for continuous duty and very hard working conditions.
Quiet by design, the QRS can be installed almost anywhere, without disturbing your working environment. That is why we made the unit extra quiet. With a sound level as low as 61 dB(A), the QRS is comparable to a household appliance.
Cost-effective to buy and own
The QRS doesn’t require a separate compressor room. That reduces logistical hassles such as piping, but also lowers your operational and your investment costs. How? The QRS does not have to push its air through an elaborate network of pipes. This means less pressure drops and a higher Free Air Delivery, which generates significant energy savings. But it often also frees up the possibility of choosing a lower pressure and power variant of the QRS, and thus to lower your investment cost significantly.
IE3 efficiency motor allows for continuous operation while reducing energy costs.
Refrigerant dryer can be added to your QRS for dry, quality air.
Super-silent canopy reduces sound emissions to a comfortable 61-68 dB(A).
- Low Sound Enclosures
- Tri-voltage TEFC drive motors
- All Major Components are Vibration Isolated
- ES4000 Basic Controller (10-20M only)
- 125 & 150 psig standard (10-20M only, 100 & 175 available with kit)
- Simplified Maintenance from a Single Panel
- Start/Stop Controls on 3 phase 3-7.5 HP units
- Spin-on Oil & Separator Filters
- Load/No Load Operation with Timed Shutdown on 10-20M and Single Phase Compressors
- Lift Gate Charge $125 net (minimum)
- 3.2L/ .85 gal oil capacity
Introducing the ES4000 Basic Controller
The QRS 10-20M is managed by the ES4000 basic controller, an electronic control unit programmed for energy saving operation with intelligent shutdown. The ES4000 controller makes operation very simple with warning and service alarms.
- Icon based display with pressure and temperature settings/readings
- Running and working hours
- Service warnings
- Element outlet temperature reading
- Automatic restart after voltage failure